WCMCI FIRE & SAFETY is CFAA certified to conduct testing on smoke and CO alarms with ULC approved products. Anyone can use a test button, but not us. WCMCI FIRE & SAFETY checks the level of sound of alarms at your pillow to enure the alarm is heard while your family sleeps. Devices are cleaned, and all batteries are replaced. Annual Fire Extinguisher maintenance is included. Six and twelve service can also be cared for.
WIRELESS SMOKE & COs
WCMCI FIRE & SAFETY
- Annual Residential Fire Safety Inspection
- SmokeCheck™ & COCheck™ Device Testing
- Smoke Alarm Audible Signal dBA Level Testing
- Hands-on Bullex® Fire Extinguisher Training
- First Alert® Wireless Interconnect® Smoke & CO Alarms
- Emergency Escape Plans and Simulated Live Fire Drills
- Complete First Alert & BRK Product Line
- Qualified CFAA Registered Fire Alarm Technician
Whether you need testing, maintenance, installation, new equipment or fire extinguisher training WCMCI Fire & Safety can help you. Contact us for more information or to arrange an free in-home consultation today.